Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year lovely friends!
I hope everyone’s holiday season is going wonderfully despite how hectic it can be. I finally finished up my Christmas shopping and wrapped all the presents! However, I did finish wrapping before realising I had left all of the price stickers and tags on all of the presents… so that’s how my holidays are going!
(How are yours going? Left your shopping to Christmas Eve? Check out my easy as last minute gift guide for anyone and everyone here!)
Due to this season being so hectic, I’ve hardly been able to keep up with the Christmas break goals I’d put together (although I still have about 2 months to get myself together!) so I’m going to get serious about my goals for the whole of 2016!
So I created a cute printable for myself to keep them all written down to sit on my desk to remind myself every day of what I need to accomplish blog wise, uni wise, health wise and just in general, me wise.
I also thought I would share this gift with my beautiful subscribers who have made that small extra step to support me and Weekend Tempo since starting only a few months ago. So if you subscribe now, you can get your hands on the free gift that may also help you sort out your accomplishments for the year ahead (it’s cute, I swear!). It still looks cute in black and white as well, if you’d prefer to save on ink!
So this year was exciting for me starting up a blog again and getting back into writing and connecting with people online!
- My first ever post was about why people should read more blogs! Which was pretty popular because we’re all pretty guilty of skipping quite a bit of people’s content and just looking at headings and images.
- I then traveled to Thailand and shared my travel diary as well as 5 things you must also do in Thailand! Definitely looking forward to booking some kind of trip in 2016. Have any suggestions?
- My Grandma turned 90 and I shared her life lessons because she’s the most inspiring old duck ever.
- My sister and I held a market stall which was successful and exciting and you should definitely give it a go in 2016 if you want some extra cash when getting rid of stuff you really don’t need anymore.
- I put together some fashion resolutions for 2016 to up my style game in the new year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year lovely readers and bloggers!
Follow me: Twitter / Instagram / Facebook / Bloglovin’ / Pinterest / Tumblr / LinkedIn / Google+