Friday this week is the beginning of a 3-month break away from uni! As per usual I’ve thought of a thousand things I must do and have found so much motivation before the break has begun but when the break comes around I’m usually pretty lax in getting to it.
So I’m posting a list in black and white to hold myself accountable for once!
- Up my blogging game! I’m talking a full on makeover, creating a good blogging routine, networking and making some valuable connections!
- Get published in a credible publication – somewhere, anywhere! I’m thinking HuffPost, a newspaper or magazine!
- Up my Insta game – more photos more frequently and better looking too! More followings and followers is a plus too.
- Start walking, running, working out and being healthier! To start off lightly, I’m aiming for two sessions a week (don’t judge, I’m weak, I know)
- Cook at least 5 new dishes I’ve never attempted (and actually succeed in an edible meal)
- Finish organizing my room… which I started in January… and blog about it!
- Get my creative on and design some free printables for readers!
- Read 5 books and catch up on magazines from my subscriptions that I still haven’t read.
- Save $1000!
- Watch thousands of make-up tutorials and pick up my game.
- Find and do some good DIY’s!
- Book a weekend away somewhere with someone fun.
Out of all of these, I honestly think I’ll struggle the most with saving money.
I know these goals may seem weak to some of you motivated and inspirational guys and gals out there, but I’m an unmotivated and un-inspirational kind of gal – which is what I’m working on!
Follow me: Twitter / Instagram / Facebook / Bloglovin’ / Pinterest / Tumblr / LinkedIn / Google+