Trying to really motivate and inspire myself to maintain this blog is hard when I am still climbing the mountain that is earning followers and visitors.
So I thought, after being nominated for the Liebster Award by Joanna from My Pink Rambles.com, I would accept as I felt it would be a chance to connect with bloggers still gaining momentum as I am and gives me an easy idea for a blog! So thank you Joanna!
If you are unfamiliar with the Liebster award rules read an outline here. It seems there is quite a variation in rules but they generally remain the same, it’s really just the numbers that change. So the rules I have adopted are as follows when you accept:
- Say thank you to the person who nominated and link their blog
- Copy paste the Liebster badge on your post
- Nominate 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked, and then make ten more for the bloggers you nominate.
So before I answer my questions, I’ll share my nominations and questions for the nominees should they choose to accept!
Nominees (make sure you check them out!):
- What motivates you to blog?
- What are your aims and hopes for your blog?
- Do you enjoy reading blogs as much as you enjoy writing blogs?
- Name 3 of your fave blogs.
- Where are you based?
- What’s your fave aspect about your home?
- What’s the perfect night consist of for you?
- What’s your go-to for relaxation?
- Which social network do you love the most?
- What’s your guiltiest pleasure?
Now, my questions from Joanna!
Follow me: Twitter / Instagram / Facebook / Bloglovin’ / Pinterest / Tumblr / LinkedIn / Google+